Saturday, January 3, 2009

a very """happy""" new year

(",)

solo lane

i thought new year always bring new things..or at the very least my luck will increase..but it seems to be getting worse..i struggle, i diam-diam(haha), i observe, i fight, i gamble, but nothing seems to be getting better,in fact, worsen. no money nvm la, chick also dunhave!!! wtf!!!?? even my mom also tak boleh tahan and asked me,"son ah son, u really no chick de ah?" wah i tell u, hurt ahhh~!! my frenz all also couple couple adee,all WHS habis.. not couple also, got target d,enjoying da process along da way.. me? give advice lor..counselling habis..act like very pro like tat, actually wat experience also tak ada..ada is actually ada, failed only..hahaha..for those who actually followed my advice, sorry la abang-adik sekalian~! i'm thinking i wan to have a girlfren for my birthday wish..huhu..alhamdulilah~!

No comments: