Saturday, January 17, 2009

explore-sive

'changing the face' can change nothing.but 'facing the change' can change everything.
think not only the negatives, find positives in there.
fight not to kill, but to protect.
funny til u laugh, laugh til u cry, cry til u wipe, wipe til u dry. haha

so sien. exam on monday. again, note-less and care-less.
oh, my classmates and my frenz, plz do not worry bout me.
i'm a genius. i do not study,not until the very last min.
i just wanna be myself. plz, i just wanna be myself..hoho
i can remember the notes of last min flip through.
plz do not try tis at home. i've fully aware and understand the risks involved before attempting it.
thanks for the worry and care. hope tis will not affect u orang punya results.
be genius really sanfu..its really not easy..haikz...

No comments: