Thursday, January 15, 2009

not great but not bad.

my emotions swing has a wide radius.and it swings with pace and speed. therefore,today, i wanna say FUCK emo..hahahaha..emo just do not last long.emo has short lifespan.kesiannyer emo~haha..good things will arrive after bad things depart.absolutely no doubt bout it..

examples to support the above statements, i didnt even study for marketing exam and slept like pig.. and it turned out just fine. no problem doing the paper. i did my best ink-ing my answer paper, the rest is history. perhaps if i failed tis paper, i'm gonna be in emo state again? ahahahaha...

i wan to take tis chance to apologize to my frenz. u guys know la, emo memang macam tu..now its all cool..

malas wanna type d..waiting for my phone battery to fully consume electricity. tired and sleepy.ciaoz~

No comments: