Tuesday, May 12, 2009

just me and myself or my frenz and me?

i noticed tat most of my post is about myself.. yea, it's my blog, why all about me? cant i write bout my frenz? if i write wrongly bout my frenz, will they think tat i judge them? why all these questions? shud i study psychology? wat do people think when they read these? why put question mark? where is the answer? why u all readin these? thanks for reading.

My blog visitor.

CCK - 6638 for life. handphone number and car no. plate
HamsapSeng - main supplier for "comedy" videos in handphone via bluetooth
carmen neh - full time pencari masalah. part time work in mamak.
Chan Wai Kit - myfren with his myvi
Noodle - jam mate yang lembab. tapi jam hebat.
David Tan - currently called david. used to be jimmy.
Edmund Chia - wants to be bad boy but his look betrayed him. :(
Wei Pin - studyin and workin for SEGI college at the same time.
Jonathan Foo - "girls~ 1st come 1st serve," he said. no 1 came for 20 years.
Wong Wai Kit - by any chance if ur reading tis, i wan to tell u tat my hp no credit.
Grace - it seems tat she knows how to stop, drop and pop locks.
Pui Wen - check all her flying colours result with her blue eyes.
JiaJia - 冷雨夜 <--- his post is all these kind of writing which i do not understand.
Travis - a big fan it seems
tong vern - secrets are to be kept.
Jia Jun - "i don't who else to write la. mostly i refer to my chatbox. some i assume they read my blog," he said. "i wanna take a nap adee la," he added. "sometime i really don't know why i post crap and i dont really enjoy doing it," he concluded with a bored lookin expression.

No comments: