Sunday, May 17, 2009

do not read. it's all crap.

i fat d..really sad.. used to be so handsome and thin..now look so bulat..haix.. my appetite has gone up drastically.. every sat, i whack 4 bungkus of nasi lemak and 1 chee cheong fun large..haix.. jump also cant jump high d.. basketball board also cant reach.. haix... sad sad...

ppl say i good in snooker.. fact is, i invested and suffered alot b4 i reach tis level.. ppl dunno wat i've been through,they never understand..no 1 did.. i have absolutely no talent in snooker, fact is my accuracy is very very low.. it is all bout investment and hardwork(?). played for 8 years and only tis kind of standard. teruk~

basketball pula? teruk.. as i said, i have no accuracy.. i'm only so-so after playin for 5 years. 5 years, yes. in tat 5 years, when i played well, no 1 praises me. when i made mistake, i kena fuck like hell.. lost a game, i kena blame.. at least now, my shooting accuracy has improved and capable of contributing.. wahahhahaha

nothing comes easy.. now my target is to improve my guitar playing.. creating music is sweet..but dunno need how many years la..

money is the 1st priority now.. earn money, spend money, waste money.. anything sweeter than tat? i cant think of anything else other than free money.. ahaha.. next year 8th of feb i wanna go genting whack jackpot.. rm100,000 jackpot shud be enuff for my 21st present..

oh man~ i talking bout myself again. tat's section A.

Section B: FRIEND

went out with Darren Gan 2day.. he is the nicest guy i've even known. i owe him alot..
to waikit and weipin..happy belated birthday to u guys. i know i wished late but i don't think they care once they get their prezzie. human mind is so predictable. hoohoo
me and tongvern went to the unforeseen place again. then we had beer,chill, talk balls. he is the only 1 i can look for. well, i mean at 3-4 am.. i think i'm selling my binoculars away.. sigh~

haix.. later also dunno do wat.. damn relaxing and boring. no money is the main factor for wat i'm feeling right now. awww.. damn i'm talking bout myself again. it's 6.45 right now, i guess i shud sleep b4 the sun appears. goodnite wonderful world.

2 comments:

Pwen said...

OMG!!I want to see bulat punyer jj..haha so serious mieeh??

JJun89 said...

not really tat bulat la.. but really fat adee...its obvious..sigh