Wednesday, February 4, 2009

untitled

i feel like my guitar skill and speed has slightly improved. but still, i still has a very very long way and a very very high hill to climb. my passion on guitar will never die, i know it since the very day i hold my guitar. there are so many things to learn. i dun think going for guitar lesson now is worth it. i need to increase my understandin and ability b4 i go for guitar lessons. the 6 strings on guitar is really difficult to master. haix. i used to think '6 strings only marhh.' how naive of me. haha.. i've invested rm99 for acoustic guitar,rm12 for capo, rm14 for classical guitar book, rm12 for 2 magazines and rm49 for my guitar bag. those price is my skills now, look how cheap it is. haha.. sux.. really sux.. i really wish tat i can turn back time so tat i can learn guitar in younger age. if i did, i wanna be in musical college. now i don't even dare to take tat path. TARc sux! <-----defamation?
exam on 2pm later. going out for breakfast now.

No comments: