Sunday, February 15, 2009

today, i wan to complaint!

i actually went for a job interview and passed the interview. then the in-charge said tat she will call me regarding when to start work and stuff liddat. i dunno wheter it was my fault tat i gave the wrong handphone number of mine or her fault tat she called the wrong one. so of cuz, the receiver of the call wasnt me. unfortunately for me, the receiver is a no-good person and responded no-goodly. The In-charge got annoyed and said this sentence to this receiver which was overheard by my fren working there. it sounded like tis," since it is so complicating to get to this Chew Jia Jun, i will not either hire u or tis Chew Jia Jun!" arh~!!!! wat did i do tat i deserve tis? i were only waiting at home for the call...sob... i'm gonna call the office tmr as i blive "standing up,speaking up." totally no good and unfair for me. not like i'm gonna give up on tis rm8 per hour plus incentive, stoning-whole-day-is-possible job. muahahaha

No comments: