Thursday, April 16, 2009

welcome to my life

my "glorious" moment. =.=


for the exhibition part, i'm over on it.. dun even wanna talk bout it. it was a nightmare. to define how nightmarish it is, it was hell. absolutely horrible. tat will haunt me for life.

for tat part, it's all over. the new chapter isn't all tat good either. sigh~ where's my happy ending? my life is full of climax and losing part.. but i know, at the end of the story, i'l be successful. it's just a matter of time. i know it. cuz a genius doesn't lose all the time. i know, God was showing off when he produced me. mom and dad was proud of me. people admire me. strangers look at me. but girls never come to me.. haha sigh~ masalah besar ni..

problems keep popping up like pop-ups. when people look tru u, as u r invisible, how wud u feel? for me i feel left out. when exams approaches, how wud u feel? well i feel sked on the outside, no sked on the inside. great.

my confidence at its lowest these days. making it very hard to tackle awek. instead,i just tackle guitar. tackle til the fucking string broke. notyet fix it til now.. haiya~!!!

NO EMO AT ALL. emo is for losers. cis~! exam next week no sked at all! tv commercial notyet do? no sked at all! genting assign failed? no sked at all! all also got solutions 1.

wat a bunch of craps i wrote.

No comments: